Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Best View


I was laid in bed this morning, and heard a neighbour's dog barking non-stop.  The I heard a familiar  'fffffffffst'.  Yep, a hot air balloon.  I was kind of surprised, as it wasn't a clear morning.  I dashed outside in my nightie, with camera, and three dogs going crazy figuring there must be something really exciting out there.  Well until we got out the front door,  and Jake heard the sound, and his tail went down and he shot back inside.
Anyway, the balloon wasn't that close, so I didn't have to worry about the passengers spotting my lovely attire (well...I suppose they might have had binoculars..uh oh...)
It's always fun to see them float past.  We've never had one land in our field, but they've put down in our neighbour's once or twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment