Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Belly up to the Bar

 Even though the last few days have been quite nice, the nights have been cool, and the birds have really been working hard at the feeder and the suet.   They are especially busy mid to late morning, but I missed that time slot this morning.  I was hoping to get a good picture of the downy woodpeckers that come, but I wasn't happy with what I got today, so I'll try again another day. 
You'll just have to settle for one of those ubiquitous chickadees.



I have a label on the back of the camera reminding me to check the settings, but that doesn't mean I actually 'see' that label.  I thought the ISO was on 80, but I see that it's not.  I'll blame Meredith:)

Camera Model Name Canon PowerShot SX20 IS
Shooting Date/Time 01/02/2011 1:01:59 PM
Shooting Mode Aperture-Priority AE
My Colors Mode Off
Tv (Shutter Speed) 1/640
Av (Aperture Value) 5.7
Light Metering Evaluative
Exposure Compensation 0
ISO Speed 320(Auto)
Lens 5.0 - 100.0 mm
Focal Length 89.7 mm
Digital Zoom None
IS Mode On
Image Size 4000x3000
Image Quality Fine
Flash Off
White Balance Day Light
AF Mode Continuous AF
Parameters Contrast          Normal
Sharpness         Normal
Saturation  Normal
Color Space sRGB
File Size 3061 KB
Drive Mode Continuous shooting
Owner's Name

No comments:

Post a Comment