Monday, February 14, 2011

By the Skin of our Teeth....

 David and his crew, or whomever decided to show up tonight to work on it, managed to get their project finished, just in time to be handed in tomorrow. The rafters are on.
And I, after a hectic weekend, managed to get a photo posted in the knick of time.  I think I need to take tomorrow off to recover:)
Damn, I spoke too soon.  The computer froze and so now it is tomorrow, which is actually today... well you know what I mean.




Camera Model Name Canon PowerShot SX20 IS
Shooting Date/Time 13/02/2011 11:37:29 PM
Shooting Mode Aperture-Priority AE
My Colors Mode Off
Tv (Shutter Speed) 1/25
Av (Aperture Value) 2.8
Light Metering Evaluative
Exposure Compensation 0
ISO Speed 80
Lens 5.0 - 100.0 mm
Focal Length 5.0 mm
Digital Zoom None
IS Mode On
Image Size 3200x2400
Image Quality Fine
Flash Off
White Balance Fluorescent
AF Mode Single AF
AF Range Mode Macro
Parameters Contrast          Normal
Sharpness         Normal
Saturation  Normal
Color Space sRGB
File Size 1297 KB
Drive Mode Continuous shooting


2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I really like the apparently endless symmetry of that first shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, I like that first one also!

    ReplyDelete