Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Grapefruit's Golden Glow

Marmalade that is.
I've been busy the last couple of days making jam and marmalade to get restocked.  I thought I was going to be at a market this coming Saturday.  When I talked to the manager yesterday, he said he's been turning people away, as the market is full.  (It is being held in the basement of a church the days it is on during the winter)  My only option is to be outside.  The forecast is for 5 C and sunny on Saturday, which might be okay if I can be set up in a sunny spot.  If there's any sort of wind it will be cold, and no one is going to want to hang around outside browsing at my stall.
 I'm holding off making a decision until the last minute.


Camera Model Name Canon PowerShot SX20 IS
Shooting Date/Time 16/02/2011 9:04:48 PM
Shooting Mode Aperture-Priority AE
My Colors Mode Off
Tv (Shutter Speed) 1/6
Av (Aperture Value) 2.8
Light Metering Evaluative
Exposure Compensation 0
ISO Speed 200
Lens 5.0 - 100.0 mm
Focal Length 5.0 mm
Digital Zoom None
IS Mode On
Image Size 4000x3000
Image Quality Fine
Flash Off
White Balance Fluorescent
AF Mode Single AF
AF Range Mode Super Macro
Parameters Contrast          Normal
Sharpness         Normal
Saturation  Normal
Color Space sRGB
File Size 2669 KB
Drive Mode Continuous shooting

No comments:

Post a Comment