Friday, February 18, 2011

Photography Fail or the Best of a Bad Lot

 I took the dogs out in the hay field this afternoon for a retrieving session, with plans of getting some brilliant shots of them catching their toys. 
 Fail!
 I can only throw with my right hand, and can only take pictures with the same hand.  By the time I had thrown the toy and then attempted to find the dog through the camera, half the time they were on their way back to me.  I'll try again another day.  My fumbling attempts to get that camera in position quickly seems to have bumped and changed a few settings.  Oh well:(

They got lots of exercise, enough that Jake quit on his own and headed to the pool.  He looks like he is falling asleep on his feet.  He was laid in the pool, but I guess the water is too cold for extended soaking.  Luna laid in it too.  Time to dump it and let the rain fill it up again.


Camera Model Name Canon PowerShot SX20 IS
Shooting Date/Time 18/02/2011 3:03:17 PM
Shooting Mode Shutter Speed Priority AE
My Colors Mode Off
Tv (Shutter Speed) 1/125
Av (Aperture Value) 4.0
Light Metering Evaluative
Exposure Compensation -1/3
ISO Speed 200(Auto)
Lens 5.0 - 100.0 mm
Focal Length 12.6 mm
Digital Zoom None
IS Mode On
Image Size 3200x2400
Image Quality Fine
Flash Off
White Balance Day Light
AF Mode Single AF
Parameters Contrast          Normal
Sharpness         Normal
Saturation  Normal
Color Space sRGB
i-Contrast On
File Size 1810 KB
Drive Mode Continuous shooting

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful shot! I love the contrast between them both - Luna is moving so quicky, yet Jake just stands there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one mud filled pool! They are very cute washing up together.

    ReplyDelete