Monday, April 4, 2011

Kinda Depressing

Do we notice the  crummy weather more as we get older?
I know the elderly definitely feel the cold more, and I guess we're all heading in the elderly direction, just some sooner rather than later.
Whatever it is, the long dragged out winter seems to be getting to me this year.  
Maybe because I'm trying to take photos more often...and it just makes it harder.
Of course it all gets forgotten when we get a nice Spring type day, but days like today at this time of the year really seem to get me down.
So here we have it.  Rain running down the kitchen window, which it's been doing since I got up, and the temperature 6 degrees below 'normal'. Yuk:(

1 comment:

  1. The weather looks miserable but the scenery blurred by the rain has a really cool effect, like a painting :)

    ReplyDelete