Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Finally!

You know how I've been on about how much later Spring is this year?  Everything has it's own lateness, but I think the fruit trees are the most behind of all.
Finally though, we have blossoms.
Pear blossoms.



This photo below was taken today (of course!)
The lawn had just been cut.



This photo was taken on March 31 last year.  
That makes the pear tree five weeks late compared to last year.
It also had more blossoms last year.
It's been a long, cold, wet five weeks.

3 comments:

  1. At least your ahead of us! Just Crocus so far... but we did manage to get the yard cleaned up and fertilized and I can see some green coming up again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lawn mower/chicken shot! Lovely crocus & bokeh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow pear blossoms are gorgeous, I don't think I've ever seen one before :)

    ReplyDelete