Monday, May 9, 2011

In the Greenhouse

A couple of flats of bedding plants....oh so easy to buy, not quite so easy to actually do something with. 
Well I did make a hanging basket up for my mum, which accounts for the missing plants.

And tonight, those mouse traps are baited with peanut butter right at the end of the little plate thing, so it is as sensitive to pressure as I can make it.  The other night I shoved a bit of cheese onto the prong at the other end, and all the cheese was stolen with not a trap sprung.  
Hopefully the mice think they are on to a good thing....
Morning will tell.
They've destroyed too many of my seedlings.
The war is on.

2 comments:

  1. Don't you have a cat?
    So far we have a spring tally of mice. The one today was at the foot of my bed when I woke.
    ~PS Our Celebration went very well. I was snapping away taking plenty of photos, went to retrieve the card and no card. My new camera doesn't notify me when the card is not in the camera. Try not to laugh to hard!
    ~Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the tally is up to five mice so far. No birds. No dragonflies.

    ReplyDelete