Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

While at my mum's this afternoon, I went looking through her old albums, as I thought there was a four generation photo.  Turns out the lady I thought was my great grandmother was actually my great great aunt.
Is there such a thing?
She was my great grandmother's sister.

Did find this photo though, of three different generations, taken about 50 years ago. 
That's my great grandmother, my mum, Cathy and myself.  I'm the one with the big square face:(


Hope all you mothers did something special today.

1 comment:

  1. I just love looking at old family photos. We did a lot of that this weekend. I will post a few soon. Scanners are great. I scanned in over a hundred of moms old photos for a powerpoint slideshow. I promise not to post all of them!!!

    ReplyDelete