Sunday, January 9, 2011

Like Mother, Like Daughter

 Meredith and I have joked about being the first one to take and post their pictures. We woke up to a winter wonderland this morning, and I started taking pictures before the sun was up.  I had sort of decided on an icicle one but didn't get a chance to post it until very late, and find out that Meredith had already posted her icicle one.  
We did talk about having a theme one day of the week, so we'll pretend that icicles were our theme today.

Continuous shooting mode came in handy, although the fps rate is pretty slow.  
I did cheat.  This isn't the same drop of water in all three photos.

My second choice is below.




Camera Model Name Canon PowerShot SX20 IS
Shooting Date/Time 09/01/2011 10:06:05 AM
Shooting Mode Aperture-Priority AE
My Colors Mode Positive Film
Tv (Shutter Speed) 1/500
Av (Aperture Value) 5.0
Light Metering Evaluative
Exposure Compensation 0
ISO Speed 100
Lens 5.0 - 100.0 mm
Focal Length 44.5 mm
Digital Zoom None
IS Mode On
Image Size 4000x3000
Image Quality Fine
Flash Off
White Balance Day Light
AF Mode Continuous AF
Parameters Contrast          Normal
Sharpness         Normal
Saturation  Normal
Color Space sRGB
i-Contrast On
File Size 2317 KB
Drive Mode Continuous shooting

Here's my other choice.

2 comments: