Friday, January 21, 2011

Standoff

I think Smudge just got out of the chair on the left, and Luna was doing her usual herding/shadowing her every move, and then Smudge gave her a swat.  It never puts her off though:(  
Even though it looks like Luna is falling asleep here, she is NOT!  She's just waiting for Smudge to move.
And I daren't move to try get a better angle for the photo, because if I did, and Smudge looked and saw the camera, she would be GONE!
Although you can't see Smudge's head, I like how you can see it in the glass of the gas fireplace, and Luna's too.

And because I had put the colour on Vivid Blue the other day while trying to capture the bit of blue sky we got, I had to reduce the slight blue tinge.  

There is a window on the wall behing Luna facing west, and one three windows to the south behind the chair, but since it was raining yet again, the light wasn't really bright.



I played around and desaturated the colour to make it black and white, and I really liked that.  Too bad the chair was there, it would have been a much better shot without it.

A piece of trivia....Larry made that chair in shop class waaaaaaaay back in high school.  It was perfect for nursing babies in:)



Camera Model Name Canon PowerShot SX20 IS
Shooting Date/Time 21/01/2011 12:41:14 PM
Shooting Mode Aperture-Priority AE
My Colors Mode Vivid Blue
Tv (Shutter Speed) 1/4
Av (Aperture Value) 4.0
Light Metering Evaluative
Exposure Compensation 0
ISO Speed 400(Auto)
Lens 5.0 - 100.0 mm
Focal Length 16.0 mm
Digital Zoom None
IS Mode On
Image Size 2609x3290
Image Quality Fine
Flash Off
White Balance Auto
AF Mode Continuous AF
Parameters Contrast          Normal
Sharpness         Normal
Saturation  Normal
Color Space sRGB
i-Contrast On
File Size 2003 KB
Drive Mode Continuous shooting


2 comments:

  1. I love the look on Luna's face! She's looking down her nose ar Smudge!

    ReplyDelete