Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Note from Mother Nature

Mother Nature reminded us this morning that it is still winter.  It started with rain, then we got some wet snow, and now it is rain again.
And this is Winter Heather

 

I actually tried the manual focus. Someone needs to focus my eyes first though.  And since I was out there in the rain, no jacket and crocs on my feet, it was all done in a hurry.

Camera Model Name Canon PowerShot SX20 IS
Shooting Date/Time 20/01/2011 10:57:19 AM
Shooting Mode Aperture-Priority AE
My Colors Mode Vivid Blue
Tv (Shutter Speed) 1/80
Av (Aperture Value) 2.8
Light Metering Evaluative
Exposure Compensation 0
ISO Speed 80
Lens 5.0 - 100.0 mm
Focal Length 5.0 mm
Digital Zoom None
IS Mode On
Image Size 4000x3000
Image Quality Fine
Flash Off
White Balance Cloudy
AF Mode Manual Focus
Parameters Contrast          Normal
Sharpness         Normal
Saturation  Normal
Color Space sRGB
i-Contrast On
File Size 2177 KB
Drive Mode Continuous shooting

2 comments:

  1. Some of it is in focus, pretty good with a 2.8 AP I think.
    Don't you just love things that can bloom in winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is a great photo..I love it and Winter Heather must be beautiful in whole big bunches! :)

    ReplyDelete