Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Balanced Breakfast

Yep, this is what I had for breakfast this morning.  On the plus side, I did have the banana first.  Then I saw the container on the counter that had the rum balls in it, and had to have one of those.  At agility last night Barb brought rum balls.  She had to leave early and asked me to take the rum balls home if there were any left.  NO PROBLEM!

The picture could have been in better focus.  I was trying to brace the camera on a chair arm, as the shutter speed was low.  I should have bumped up the ISO, but I'm not at the point where I automatically think of things like that.  Or I should have tried it on Auto to see what I would get.

Oh yeah, I did add a bowl of 'Fibre First' to that breakfast.
And, I see what todays little NY's resolution cleaning project will be.  That's not snow coming down.....yet.



And then I had fun playing around with the tone curve adjustment.  I have a few editing options that came with the camera program, and that is about as far as I go with any editing.

 I see I still have it on continuous shooting mode, in my failed attempt to get some good shots of Luna yesterday.  Maybe it's a good idea just to leave it on that.


File Name IMG_5160.JPG
Camera Model Name Canon PowerShot SX20 IS
Shooting Date/Time 04/01/2011 8:54:07 AM
Shooting Mode Aperture-Priority AE
My Colors Mode Positive Film
Tv (Shutter Speed) 1/8
Av (Aperture Value) 4.0
Light Metering Evaluative
Exposure Compensation 0
ISO Speed 100
Lens 5.0 - 100.0 mm
Focal Length 9.9 mm
Digital Zoom None
IS Mode On
Image Size 4000x3000
Image Quality Fine
Flash Off
White Balance Fluorescent
AF Mode Continuous AF
AF Range Mode Macro
Parameters Contrast          Normal
Sharpness         Normal
Saturation  Normal
Color Space sRGB
i-Contrast On
File Size 2080 KB
Drive Mode Continuous shooting

No comments:

Post a Comment