Monday, January 17, 2011

Just Bobbin' Along

Thread bobbins to go along with the sewing room theme on my other blog.  I cleaned this one out and then I knocked it on the floor when I was trying to 'pose' it artistically.  I couldn't find two of the bobbins, so I had to get replacements from another box (I have two more boxes).  That's a lot of colours of thread.  I have tried organizing them according to colour, but it never lasts long, so I don't bother any more.


 I took multiple shots in various modes.  Even with the tripod, the 10 second timer, the ISO at 80, I couldn't get a much better shot, and I liked the lighting on this one. The bobbin box is sitting on the sewing machine, which is providing some extra light.

Camera Model Name Canon PowerShot SX20 IS
Shooting Date/Time 17/01/2011 5:18:39 PM
Shooting Mode Indoor
My Colors Mode Off
Tv (Shutter Speed) 1/60
Av (Aperture Value) 2.8
Light Metering Evaluative
Exposure Compensation 0
ISO Speed 400(Auto)
Lens 5.0 - 100.0 mm
Focal Length 5.2 mm
Digital Zoom None
IS Mode On
Image Size 4000x3000
Image Quality Fine
Flash Off
White Balance Auto
AF Mode Continuous AF
AF Range Mode Macro
Parameters Contrast          Normal
Sharpness         Normal
Saturation  Normal
Color Space sRGB
File Size 2558 KB
Drive Mode Continuous shooting

1 comment:

  1. Just bobbin along..good title..great colors..you seem to be a clutz lately..just an observation:)

    ReplyDelete