Thursday, January 13, 2011

Splish, Splash, Splosh

Weather that produces footing like this doesn't exactly inspire you to take photographs.  I could have stayed inside and done a macro, which might be what I do tomorrow.  Since I'm sort of trying to keep this somewhat related to our farm; the sodden snow, rain pouring out of the sky, clouds of water vapour blowing up the field are all related to standing in your rubber boots in a pile of slush.
The fact I was holding the camera to my eye and managed to not fall face first in the slush was a feat in itself.


And yeah Sandy, I forgot to change the WB again.  Actually, I took this photo, came back inside, remembered the WB, got my rain gear back on, got side tracked taking pictures of the chickens, and then the batteries died.  I said to heck with it and didn't go out again.  Actually, when I looked at the photos on the computer, I like the ones with the fluorescent lighting better than the one's that were taken with the cloudy setting.  Go figure!


Camera Model Name Canon PowerShot SX20 IS
Shooting Date/Time 13/01/2011 2:03:18 PM
Shooting Mode Aperture-Priority AE
My Colors Mode Positive Film
Tv (Shutter Speed) 1/40
Av (Aperture Value) 7.1
Light Metering Evaluative
Exposure Compensation 0
ISO Speed 400(Auto)
Lens 5.0 - 100.0 mm
Focal Length 5.0 mm
Digital Zoom None
IS Mode On
Image Size 4000x3000
Image Quality Fine
Flash Off
White Balance Fluorescent
AF Mode Continuous AF
Parameters Contrast          Normal
Sharpness         Normal
Saturation  Normal
Color Space sRGB
i-Contrast On
File Size 2450 KB
Drive Mode Continuous shooting

1 comment:

  1. he he
    This is such a descriptive photo! At least you have 50 degree weather. We are below zero again.

    ReplyDelete