Monday, March 21, 2011

I Couldn't Resist

Coming back from our afternoon walk, there it was, our very first daffodil! 
Spring really is here, despite the drizzly day today.
This is a clump that I planted many years ago at the bottom of the driveway, right above the ditch.  There's a lot of leaves now, and not a lot of buds, but I'm just happy to see a bloom:)
And the bonus.  Well to get this shot I had to get down in the ditch, and was straddling the water doing a deep sideways leg lunge.  I got a really good stretch on one side at least, and I didn't lose my balance and fall in the water either!


2 comments:

  1. Very crisp and beautiful! I can't wait for my daffodils to (hopefully) come up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for popping by my page - I love your pictures, they are stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete