Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Short and Stumpy

Today was one of those days that we always say that we could take for the rest of the year.  Sunny, a bit of a breeze, warm enough but not too warm if you were working outside.
After a lovely (not!) visit to the dentist this morning, and then some shopping, this afternoon was spent outside. We were working down in the garden, and it was warm enough I had to go back in and change into some of my old capris.  I needed air around the bottom of my legs.
It was warm enough that I put on sunscreen and a hat.
I've had skin cancer once, and I'd prefer to avoid it again.

Obviously there was a better angle to take a shot of my partially bare legs, because they are really not that short and stumpy looking.  Thankfully you can't see how badly my legs need shaving, I hope!



1 comment: