Saturday, March 26, 2011

Mini Rhubarb

Through a selective breeding program that we have here at Wyndson Farm, we've finally been successful at producing miniature rhubarb.
Why miniature rhubarb you say?  Well then you can grow it in a pot on your windowsill.
And the point of that would be?
Aw hell, I don't know, and since it isn't April Fools Day yet....

This is actually a Delphinium coming up, and it's called Blue Jay.  
I'm happy to see that it's back again this year, as some of the perennials seem to have croaked over the winter.


And yeah, I'm late again posting my picture.  Mostly because I wasn't really thrilled about any of them, so I put off the decision of picking one.  This is Friday's.

2 comments:

  1. I know how that feels, I have lots of days when I'm not so thrilled with my photos.
    Love the "mini rhubarb" ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Delphiniums..this one looks great with lots of sturdy stalks forming:)

    ReplyDelete